About the Company:
PROMAFUN CRIO is a startup company that specializes in consultancy to biopharmaceutical and cosmetic companies. Our team is dedicated to creating innovative solutions to help our clients succeed. We are seeking a Business Development Intern who is passionate about technology, business strategy, and creating value for clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
– Assist with research and analysis of market trends, competition, and customer needs
– Support the development and implementation of business strategies to achieve growth objectives
– Contribute to the creation of marketing and sales materials, including presentations, proposals, and contracts
– Collaborate with partners in our network and functions to ensure effective communication and alignment of strategies and goals
– Attend and participate in team and client meetings and presentations
– Perform other duties as assigned to support the overall success of the company and the business development team.
– Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
– Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to extract insights from data
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with others
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
– Passion for technology and innovation, and excitement about the prospect of making a meaningful impact in a growing organization.
This is an unpaid internship opportunity of at least 5 months, located at our headquarters in Rotterdam. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals in a dynamic and supportive environment. If you have a strong desire to grow your skills and kick-start your career in business development, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Eurydice Martina, email@example.com] with the subject line “Business Development Intern Application.”